Subject: [Leica] FS: Leicaflex Black SL2
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 22:00:29

Hi,

 I simply don't want to wait until Friday because I might change my mind
not to sell this.  I decided to sell this black SL2 to get a Contarex
Professional or Special.

There are minor paint wear on the back door trim and bottom edge wear. Not
too bad. Top plate is generally clean.  Probably in Ex+ condition if you
want me to rate it.  Mechanically perfect including the slow shutters.
Meter is accurate. Serial number is 1442xxx.  I want $850.  If you want to
add the 50/2 Summicron in the similar condition but hazy, $1,000 takes all.
If you have any Contarex stuff to trade, it is welcome too.  Please contact
me at inyoung@jps.net

Thanks,
David
inyoung@jps.net