Subject: [Leica] Leica service
From: "Jim Cheatham" <jcheatham@lex.lib.sc.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 18:02:34 -0400

I have recently bought a M-3 that has not been used in twenty years.
Althought I haven't received it yet, I understand it needs cleaning.
I'm assuming it needs a thorough check-up as well.  Is it best to send
it to Leica in NJ for servicing or should I try to find an independent
person?  I don't think there is anyone in my area (Columbia, SC).

This is my first message.  Could anyone offer suggestions in this area?
Thanks.