Subject: RE: [Leica] Pradovit--a revelation
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:08:51 +0200

On Sunday, July 19, 1998 10:13 PM, Nathan Wajsman
[SMTP:nathan.wajsman@euronet.be] wrote:
>..<CUT>...
> The other evening we watched slides from the
> vacation in Spain. The difference in quality from my previous projector
> is amazing! I now experience the edge-to-edge sharpness...<CUT>...

Hi Nathan,

Out of curiosity: did you use glass mounts ? Or did your CF lens compensate
for the emulsion "pop" ? If the latter, did you use plastic or cardboard
mounts ? And if plastic, did you mount them yourself and with what mounts ?
Or what lab provided you with CF correctible plastic mounts ?

Amities,
Alan.