Subject: [Leica] FS at ebay: 1913-1983 Anniversary Leitz Summicron-M lens
From: jsanz@lamar.colostate.edu (Dr. Juan F. Sanz Cervera)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:10:30 -0600 (MDT)

Dear fellow LUG members,

I have for sale a collector grade 1913-1983 Anniversary Leitz Summicron-M
lens FS at ebay. Please find the relevant information below if you are
interested..

Regards,

        - Juan

Title of item:  1913-1983 Anniv. Leitz 50mm Summicron-M
Seller: jsanz@lamar.colostate.edu
Starts: 07/19/98 18:36:42 PDT
Ends:   07/26/98 18:36:42 PDT
Price:  Starts at $100.00
To bid the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=21999085

Item Description:

1:2/50 Black 1913-1983 Anniversary Summicron-M lens
in Mint- condition (Leica article #11819).

Includes original Leica lens caps, #12538 lens hood, and Leica box. This
lens was made in Canada, and it is factory engraved -Leica 1913-1983-. The
box also has a sticker that says -Leica 1913-1983-.

I bought this lens in mint condition, and have used it very few times and
always very carefully. It is in
beautiful condition: the glass is perfect (no marks or scratches), and the
barrel shows only a tiny amount of wear in the black finish, not obvious at
first glance, and only in a very small area on the dof knurled ring (the
one with the red dot). It is so small that does not appear on the images
below. If it wasn't for this very slight wear, I would grade it Mint. The
lens caps, lens hood, and box are also in great condition. Serial #
3167262. This a great Leica lens for collectors, or a great lens to be used
(it is tack sharp!).

Satisfaction guaranteed for ebay registered users with no negative
feedback: if you don't like the lens for any reason, you can return it in
the same condition it was shipped, and I'll return your money, less
shipping and auction costs. No MBG for ebay users with negative feedback,
sorry.

Buyer contributes $10 for insured shipping in the continental USA, or
actual shipping charges
elsewhere.

Prepayment required. If paid with a USPS money order, I will ship
immediately. Personal or bank
checks are also OK, but you'll have to wait for shipping until the check
clears.

Please don't hesitate to e-mail me if you have any questions.

Good luck and have fun bidding! :-)

    Dr. Juan F. Sanz Cervera
    Visiting Professor of Chemistry at Colorado State University
    Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
    jsanz@lamar.colostate.edu        jsanz@uv.es
    http://www.uv.es/~jsanz/photo1.htm   (on-line B&W photo gallerie)