Subject: Re: [Leica] Summilux-M 75mm/F1.4
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 19:58:24 -0500

At 08:09 PM 7/21/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I am considering the purchase of a 75mm Summilux-M F1.4 and the more I look
>the more confused I become.  The confusion is around the Canadian vs the new

The new German lens is Lighter, but optically identical. Thus the
difference is the body of the lens, not the glass. The advantage of the
Canadian version is a simple one, it's less expensive used because I'll bet
there are very, very few of the new ones available yet used. This is a lens
that is a keeper! :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO