Subject: RE: [Leica] Mis-information and innuendo
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 23:22:21 -0700

Thank you very much Alan Ball, for the analysis of Eric's and my posts. It
is enlightening to see that someone is at least reading all of the posts.
I'm afraid I don't have time. My answer to the other Alan's post was indeed
sincere. It was total mis-information and innuendo. Not a rational thought
in the entire post. It was not a matter of disagreeing, it was simply total
mis-information. And I, for one, will not simply sit and let that kind of
trash go un-contested. You can think what you want. There is no
"good-ol-boys" club. Eric and I have clashed a few times. In the end, it's
really all friendly. It's one persons opinion against anothers. If someone
voices an opinion, and you think it is totally wrong, are you just going to
let it slide by? I think not as you obviously answered Eric's and my posts.

Keep up the good work,

Jim