Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic - Point of Comparison
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:22:27 EDT

Paul, thanks for the note.  Interestingly, I just received two flames from a
couple of Leica guys who also are audiophiles and who really resented my
implication that an $800 power cord may not be worthwhile.  Actually, it is
difficult to tell what is snake oil and what may have some basis.  I am in the
process of buying a new system and the research process is fascinating.

Tom Shea