Subject: [Leica] Leica, please!
From: "GBICKET" <GBICKET@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:02:30 -0600

Dan is right.

We have once again slid into our fortnightly spasm of self righteousness
pontification, thin-skin-edness and apparent boredom with the hardware and
its use, in favor of tweaking one another.

Is this Thread Rage?  If we're going to wander far enough afield as to do
psychological profiles, maybe we should be analyzing people who are somewhat
interested in photography who enjoy pasting one another over phosphor.

CHILL OUT.