Subject: Re: [Leica] Quality Control
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:36:14 -0400

Jim:

It's a glorious thought, but the nearest Leica dealer to me is a 4 hour
drive to Ann Arbor, and they stock so little that when I called about the
50 Summilux, the salesman said, "I had one, but I sold it last month."

It's mail order for me.

Tom

At 08:24 AM 7/21/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I know you are not all as lucky as I am in this respect, but this is one of
>the reasons that I patronize my LOCAL authorized Leica dealer. You can do
>QC on the spot. I have, however, purchased a gaggle of new Leica lenses
>over the years, and have never seen anything like described below. You
>almost wonder if some disgruntled employee is carrying out a grudge against
>Leica...
>
>Jim

Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria