Subject: RE: [Leica] Mis-information and innuendo(3)
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:06:57 +0100

B.D, wrote:

>JEEEES! What is going on here? Is it the heat, or the humidity?
>
>First off, is this what this list is for?
>
>Second, weather, testosterone, and intense personalization aside, isn't
>what's being said here simply that some people believe it appropriate to
>give a youngster top-flight equipment on which to learn, while some others
>don't. >>>>>>>>>

BD,

Man I'm with you!! How the hell this gang of folks can get off the wall so
easily is beyond belief. If I hadn't seen the past month I'd never have
beleived it!  The lawsuit--blackmail and now there are guys beating on each
other over a parent should or should not give their children a Leica or
not! And that subject boiling over into a donny-brook of words.

It maybe be the heat or whatever, but for heavan sakes lets get a life here
and stop beating on each other/.

I'm going to use the question I beleive Jim Brick used awhile back:  "So
what interesting things have you folks been shooting lately?"  Maybe that
will get the crap off the air as the heat outside is bad enough, without
what is going on here.

cool your jets! Go have a cold beer!

ted