Subject: Re: [Leica] TID> MR Meter
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:22:25 -0400

It sounds like you have an MR4 meter. It is easy to tell the difference
(although all are marked MR) The MR has a T shaped switch on the end of the
meter (viewed from the back) The MR4 has a flat switch located on the front
left of the meter. The MR switch sticks out far enough to interfere with
the rewind crank on the M4 camera.

Cheers!

kw

>The switch on the MR protrudes only very slightly.  I don't see how
>repositioning it would help a lot.  I've not had any problem rewinding
>my M4-P.
>
>Ben

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>