Subject: Re: [Leica] TID> MR Meter
From: bentua <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 07:17:37 -0700

I'm not sure on this, but I don't think the MR-4 meter is actually
labelled
MR-4.  I seem to recall that mine simple said MR.  I think the "4"
simply
implied that it was mean't to work on the M4 (and later models), but was

not an official name.
<<

Dan,

Then it could be that mine is an MR-4 meter, too, although it is
labelled MR.  The exposure switch is at to left-top, when mounted on the
hotshoe and as you hold the camera in shooting position.  Can you
describe the position of the switch in the MR?

Ben