Subject: [Leica] A new 50mm/f1.4 M Summilux ASPH in LHSA 1998 Camera Raffle?
From: "Chiente Shih" <chienteshih@unn.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:13:19 -0400

I just got a letter form LHSA. It is a camera raffle event. What make me so
excited is that the grand prize  would be a special edition M6 and a lens
which is 50/1.4 Summmilux ASPH. Is this a new M lens ? Or it is only a
incorrect print. If it is true, I think the old 50/1.4 M lens is about to
be replaced. And that will be the another M lens bearing ASPH. Any Comments
?

Eddie