Subject: Re: [Leica] Making the M6 discrete
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:54:24 -0700

Shawn London wrote:

>view for a short time, and is largely inaccessible anyway.  For an M, I
>use a strap on the long side, and wear the camera over my shoulder on the
>inside of a coat.  The long strap lets you swing the camera out of the
>front and up to your eye while wearing the camera.  No help in warm
>weather, though.

I used this technique frequently while travelling with my IIIg and
collapsible Summicron, including in N. Africa in the 60's, when and where
picture taking was often frowned upon. As mentioned, the downside was
having to wear a tweed jacket (the only one I had with me) on sunny
afternoons in July in Marrakesh. I think I used to be more heat tolerant
:-).

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com