Subject: RE: [Leica]Off Topic - Point of Comparison
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 13:15:51 -0400

umm.....BD, you are more than welcome to drop by and hear that difference.
i can assure you that it is very very real and that my mother, who is in
her late um...well, let's just say that she's older than i am and i'm 40...,
can easily hear the difference too.

REPLY:

Thanks for the invitation, but I'm....ummmm....just shy of 52 and wear
hearing aids in both ears. I have close to normal hearing with the aids, and
am constantly listening to music, but I'm sure your speakers would be wasted
on me. :-)

Best

B D.