Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Hasselblad XPAN
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 15:31:21 +0000

Matthew Phillips wrote:

> The thing that I find most amusing about the introduction of the Hasselblad
> XPan is that for years this company and Mr. Ernst Wildi, their corporate
> parrot.......

Sat through a banquet presentation by Mr. Wildi at a NANPA conference
once here in San Diego and it was almost embarrassing to witness someone
showing pictures that he was so proud of that all of us at the table
though were dreadfully boring.  It might have been more interesting if
he had shot test patterns.

donal
- --
Donal Philby