Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: descrete M6
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 20:10:41 -0400

Oh, heavens, Andrew, there may be a FAQ here, but you've asked a perfectly
reasonable question, the answer to which can vary infinitely depending on
who's around.  Some technical questions invite philosophical answers.
Often they provoke the best in this impressive group.

Have at it.  I've pissed them *all* off at one time or another . . .

Chandos

At 05:31 PM 7/23/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Regarding my previous post re: making descrete an M6, I apologize
>for what appears to be a FAQ.  Disregard.
>
>Is there an official M6 FAQ floating around the net?  If not, I'd
>be happy to create and maintain one, if there's interest.
>
>Andrew

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~cmbrow/