Subject: [Leica] 135mm
From: JZa1058168@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 14:56:08 EDT

I have posted this problem before and the only answer I received was not the
answer I needed, so I am asking for help once more. I have a 135 Elmar, some
years old, that fits easily on my M3, however will not turn far enough to lock
on either of my M6's. It turns about 1/8" and hits a hard stop. I have lubed
it with vaseline. Anyone out there who can offer a suggestion?

 J Zarick,Cinn, Ohio