Subject: [Leica] two cents x 2 = four cents
From: David Rosen <DavidSRosen@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 00:26:53 -0400

Luggers:

I'm usually a quiet lurker, sopping up the Leica karma and staying out of=

fray.  But I'm compelled to offer two comments in response to recent
messages.  =

First, I am the proud new owner of a some Abramhamson softies.  These are=

beautifully made and really do add both smoothness and sophisitication to=

my M6s.  Highly recommended!  Thanks Tom!

And to the person who was searching for a bag for his M kit...  For  year=
now, I've carried my Ms in a Domke #803 satchel.  This is a utilitarian
black canvas bag, built to last several lifetimes.  I add a three-section=

foam insert and the load the bag up.  M6HM/50 in one section, M6/35 in
another, 28mm and 90mm stacked in the middle section.  There are two oute=
pockets.  One holds a notebook, a tiny flash (Sunpak 1600A softlite-- the=

PERFECT accessory flash for an M6), extra batteries, cards, and other
doodads; the other comfortably holds 8-10 rolls of film.  There are two
tiny zipper pockets on the flap.  A small brush and a microfiber cloth go=

in here.  There is an open pocket along the back for a newspaper or book.=
 =

The whole package is compact, and does not have the look of a camera bag.=
  =

It is a terrific travel/day bag.  If, on the other hand, you were looking=

for something less utilitarian and more apropos THE Leica, then I'd concu=
with those who have suggested the Fogg bags, which are so pretty (and
pricey!) as to be works of art.

Best to all; now I'll resume my lurking!
DSR