Subject: Re: [Leica] two cents x 2 = four cents
From: Fstop008@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:34:44 EDT

I appreciated your comments about Leica gadget bags. Being the new owner of an
M6 .85, I have a few simple questions: Is the Sunpak 1600A softlite you
mentioned a small flash that you use for fill-flash, because that is what I am
looking for: a compact, easy to travel with flash that I can use for fill
flash for subjects 6-10 feet away. Secondly, the Domke 803 sounds like a
perfect carry bag. Does Domke have a web address where you can actually see
the bag and its inners? Thanks