Subject: RE: [Leica] FYI: uncommon(?) lens on eBa
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:47:00 +0000

Stan,
I'd be fairly certain this is one of the ELCAN lenses we talked a little
bit about a week or so ago on the LUG. (6"/f2.8 and 3"/f2), originally
made for aerial photography.
Tom A. mentioned that Reinhold Mueller had done some pretty good
conversions of ELCAN lenses to fit onto Leicas, maybe this is one of
these? Perhaps it has been fitted into a focusing mount from a 2 cam
lens?

Jem

Subject:  [Leica] FYI: uncommon(?) lens on eBay

    Just noticed the following on eBay at #22927634: Elcan-R twin-cam
75mm/f2. Seller states he/she can't find any references to it. Anyone
know about such a lens?
Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh