Subject: [Leica] Telyt Lens, R3, & Other Items For Sale
From: Don Bledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:42:35 -0700 (PDT)

Won't be around Friday so have to post this today.

For Sale:

Leica (Leitz) 200mm f/4 Telyt lens (screw mount) mint- condition, mint
glass.  Includes original metal lens cap, sliding shade (built in) and
rear cap.  The 200mm f/4 Telyt is a highly color corrected lens.  The
optical quality of this lens will surprise you if you have not had the
pleasure of using one before.  For use on screw mount cameras using a
Visoflex I or TZOON adapter.  Can be used on Visoflex II or III units
with OUBIO adapter (see below).  Can be used on on reflex or R cameras
with OUBIO and 14127 (see below) or 14167 adapter. $225.

OUBIO/16466 adapter for using Visoflex I lenses on bayonet Viso II &
III units.  OUBIO is also required if one wants to use Viso I lenses
(such as the above Telyt) on Leicaflex or R cameras.  Near mint. $70.

14127 Adapter with 2 cam diaphragm simulator for using Visoflex lenses
on Leicaflex or R cameras. Near mint. $40.

VIDOM chrome 35mm to 135mm Universal viewfinder.  This is the
desirable model that allows one to compose upside down and backwards
ala rumor that that's how HCB did it (for what that's worth). $60.

IROOA lens hood for E39 lenses 50/2, 35/2 35/2.8, & 35/3.5 ex++
condition (or better). $50.

Black Leica R3 reflex camera, near mint in original box. $375.

Visoflex I with 5x vertical magnifier.  Near mint condition (screw
mount). $100.

PLOOT reflex housing for screw mount Leica cameras (forerunner to
Visoflex reflex housing).  Made of  machined brass and painted black
(by the factory).  A gorgeous PLOOT with 5x vertical magnifier and
swing-in 30x magnifier.  Definitely the nicest condition PLOOT I have
yet seen (rubber eyecup is missing). $150.

Russian photo sniper outfit that is missing the Zenit reflex camera
(otherwise complete).  Includes 300mm f/4.5 photo sniper lens,
shoulder stock & pistol grip assembly, filters, lens hood,
instructions, metal carrying case, leather straps, and a few other
little odds & ends that came with the original kit.  Works
exceptionally well on any Pentax M42 screw mount camera.  Optical
quality is excellent.  This is a physically BIG lens  $125.

All prices are plus postage.  Money refunded if not as described.

for additional information please e-mail to: drbledsoe@yahoo.com