Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Flash
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:04:09 -0400

Gary,
I have a 32CT3 that I picked up for my R7; it is a really nice flash. I got
it for the TTL capability, and end up using it more than my 45CT1 because it
has nearly as much power and is much, much smaller. I have not used it with
the SL because it lackks a PC cord, nor have I tried it with an M camera. If
the M does not have a hot shoe, check with Bogen and see if there is a foot
for the flash that allows a PC cord. The 32CT3 has interchangable feet- the
two I have are the one, the foot that came with it, and the SCA351, for TTL.
Neither has a PC cord connexion, but I believe there is one available.
Dan
dwpost@msn.com