Subject: [Leica] For sale 180 and 90
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 19:35:22 -0500

180 Elmarit R 2.8. The second model. It's nearly mint, except for some
marks on the end of the lens hood where it's bumped a few things. Glass is
perfect. I paid $1,395 in October or November, and I'll let it go for $1,000.

90 Summicron. 55mm version, but early. Very nice condition. I'd say EX+.
Glass perfect. Smooth as silk. Bought it for $595 in November. Let go for
$500, or $600 with Elpro.

Elpro 3 - Mint. $120.

All three items together, $1,500.

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot