Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: quality of Leica images
From: MARY & STAN KEPHART <KEPHARTOL@att.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 98 23:57:05 -0500

July 31

Dear Leica Lovers,

I've enjoyed reading your mail!

Now I've go a question.  I've been using the M6 for about a year and a
half.  I'm not a pro, but last couple of months have been taking a class
in printing.  The teacher recognizes the special quality of my negs--the
Leica quality you've all been talking about.

The school has an Omega 4x5 enlarger--much more than I need.  I'm
thinking about setting up a darkroom at home and would like some
recommendations about enlargers.  A local dealer has some used v35's.
Are they worth the price?  Haven't checked out B&H, or other NYC dealers.
 I'd love some input from the voices of experience.

Thanks in advance,

Kep