Subject: [Leica] Fw: update
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 08:29:17 -0700

Good morning to all,

I have posted some of the notes from Georgette Oden to the LUG as I know
several of you have expressed interest in her travels to Portadown in
Northern Ireland. Well, the world will need to get along with one less
lawyer for awhile longer as she has decided to take a crack at the real
world of photojournalism and suspend her law studies for...........who
knows.............maybe forever.

Great! Another Leica out there getting banged up and doing what it was meant
to do. Her cameras will not sit on the collectors shelves.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA