Subject: Re: [Leica] Why we use Leica (was potential image quality)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 22:08:36 -0500

At 09:18 PM 8/2/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Eric,
>I have not had the pleasure to get to use an R8 ...yet. when they were first
>released, I held one, and held my breath because I was afraid I'd drop it,
>drool on it or otherwise irritate the salesman! :)

I know how that goes. Don't worry about it. Just keep it around the house
for a couple days, and after a while, you'll be broken in and you'll be
able to use it without worry. As for functions being to complex compared to
manual, just leave it in manual for a while. And try the other stuff as you
need it. The R8's matrix meter is uncanny.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.