Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:ROR off topic and long
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 10:00:36 -0700

What a great story, Richard! I can hardly wait for the sequel. You have the
start of a personal interest story that I would love to read here on the
LUG, and would be a worthy article for any photo magazine.

My father also manufactured a trailer-level (Tamarak brand) out of his
garage for years, in addition to his job as an engineer. I also sold a
model radio control airplane kit out of my garage for a few years, until my
manufacturing department went south (literally - my son got married and
moved to Lompoc!) So it is especially interesting to read about a small but
successful company.

Now I will think of Mr. Woltjen every time I use ROR. Please give him my
greetings.

Gary Todoroff

> From: Disfromage@aol.com

> 	After reading all the recent praise for ROR, I decided to buy some.
After