Subject: [Leica] posting procedure
From: Harry Haige <haige@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 08:02:26 -0400

Hello all- I'm a Leica user for 40 years and really enjoy reading all the=

comments and opinions here via the daily digest.   But as a brand new
member and novice on the web, I wonder about the frequent repetitive
quoting of entire previous postings in members' responses.  This would ta=
ke
a good bit of editing work for me to do, though I would be glad to follow=

etiquette or procedures or whatever rules suggest it if I understood the
rationale.  No criticism intended!   =