Subject: Re: [Leica] My apologies
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 07:47:24 +0100

Joseph Keene wrote:

>Egads! The returns overwhelmingly indicate that I was off-base on this
>one, so please accept my apologies. Thanks for the useful (and civil)
>comments ... I should have taken my own advice and thought twice before
>hitting "send".>>>>>>>

Hi Joe,

Like they say, "Your a good man Charlie Brown!" :) Imagine if you said
something really mean! :)

We all learn that the LUG is a very special electronic family like no other
you'll come across. We as a family berate, praise, cajole, congratulate and
well wish one another. Occaisionally we have to live with the loss of a
family member that is felt equally as though the member was a blood
relative.

The LUG is the best family I know outside of my own, where I have learned
many things photographic, Leica and worldly. For some of us it's a very
personal and close friend which we slip a message across a tad on the
"personal note", but generally get on topic about Leica. "My cat sleeps
with my Leica!" :)  Kidding folks! :)

As you see, we're glad to have you along and trust you'll stay a member of
the family. Like I said the LUG is like no other!!!!!!

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant