Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Slide Scanners
From: Francesco Sanfilippo <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:37:06 -0700

Why is it that all the negative points you raise about the Polaroid
35 Plus have nothing to do with image quality?  Who cares where
the power button is or if you can turn the darn thing on its side or
not?  What about image quality, resolution, density, etc.?
When you get back to the subject at hand.....scanning ability.....
the Polaroid wins hands down.  I have owned them all....I speak
from experience.