Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photography
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 22:55:13 -0700

> From: Ted Grant be explored
>

> This family has the best Leica using gang in the world, whether pros or
amateurs
> and you'll get more than you can handle for conversation if you launch
> something "really really" interesting using your Leica gear. . .

It sure is a great gang, and I just met a fine member tonight. Greg
Achenbach phoned me out of the blue yesterday. He and his family from
Denver were on vacation in Eureka. He remembered the e-mail about  my
exhibit at the Eureka Inn, saw it, then called.

So we just spent the last two hours or more together, talking about a
thousand Leica things that would bore most folks out of their minds, but to
a couple of Leicaphile gear-heads was delightful. Greg is getting to that
very dangerous stage where he can identify just about every thread mount
Leica, but doesn't own many of them yet. Could be costly!

Since Greg lives in Denver, he will be attending LHSA there in October. Be
sure to look for him!

Gary Todoroff