Subject: Re: [Leica] <LIST> <FA> <EQUIP> Leica Photography
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 12:14:51 -0400

On paper (on screen?) this sounds like a good idea, but I for sure someone
will start up a thread on, say,  LTM, which I will likely skip, but it may
go off topic into some other area that I am interested in, but no one will
think to change the subject header, so I will miss these as well.

Dan C.

At 08:00 AM 06-08-98 -0700, Jim wrote:
>[snip]

>Now!!! instead of that stupid [Leica] label on each message, if we
>(ourselves) simply labeled each message with <LTM>, <R>, <M>, <FA>, <DR>,
><TRVL>, <FILM>, etc, the problem would be solved. Filters will move topics
>to different mailboxes. I belong to a BMW list. It is not mediated either
>and it is pretty civil. But everyone labels their messages with E30, E34,
>E36, etc... which labels the model of car the message is about. Like using
><FS> when you have something for sale, or <WTB> if you want to buy something.
>
>Just a thought,
>
>Jim

[snip]