Subject: [Leica] Home is where the M is
From: "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:05:20 -0700

I've recently purchased my first M-based camera - a CL.

I've already purchased a 40 summicron to go with it, and plan to pick up
the 90 elmar-c.  One question I have is what is how does the 40 summicron
measure up against the 35 and 50?  Is there any appreciable difference
wide-open?  I plan to shoot a fair bit at f2.0 with this lens so this is
important to me.  Also is the CL's entire viewfinder equal to 35mm like
I've heard rumoured?

Thanks,

James