Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photography
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 17:36:45 EDT

Good questions and I too am interested.  I would also like to know how the
film will be processed and at what ISO.  Should one be concerned about the
effects of X-Ray at the airports and the most affective way to deal with it.
Should the film be purchased in Italy and mailed back home, or risk the X-Ray?

Sounds like a great trip.  Good luck.

BOB

<< Count me in as one of the interested. I would like to know what type B&W
film
 you're shooting. My wife and I will be travelling to Italy and I'd like to
 take some serious black and white. I have not kept up with these films in
 quite some time and am interested in what's new and good. Thanks.