Subject: [Leica] This is a great list
From: "Hoyen Tsang" <hyt3636@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 14:57:31 PDT

Hello,  I'm a lurker who's been hanging around for a week or so now...
this will be off-topic so I'll make it short!  Simply put, I'm tired of
the flamewars constantly going on in other photography newsgroups.  This
one is like a family, it's great.  Never thought my switch to Leica
would give me a support base like the LUG as a bonus.  I'll sit down
now, but before I do, allow me to declare photographic asylum at LUG.
Keep up the great work!