Subject: Re: [Leica] Trying to keep a low profile.
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 20:56:10 -0400

At 09:49 PM 8/5/98 +0100, you wrote:

Ted:

I've never had anyone notice a Leica M, but Tom's rapid winder gets lots of
attention. I get three questions: 1. Is there something wrong with your
camera? There's something hanging down on the bottom. 2 What are you
resetting when you pull that lever? and 3. (from other photographers) Can I
try that?

Tom

 >I've only had that kind of thing happen once or twice, but the question
>came from folks who were photo wise. But I bet there'll be others who've
>had similar observations. But as you say about the M cameras you could walk
>around for months and never have anyone question what it is.
>

>Ted Grant
>This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler.
>http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria