Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL , Black Enamel , NAVY
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 09:21:22 -0500

At 09:38 AM 8/7/98 -0400, you wrote:

purchased a Black Enamel, Leicaflex SL,  with NAVY stamped just below
the</smaller> <smaller>serial number 12446xx. I would appreciate it if
someone who knows would let me know the significance if this NAVY camera
and how  much this may enhance it's value.  Thanks as always.</smaller>
<smaller>Spencer Clarke</smaller>

</excerpt>

Spencer I have an M4M with a stick on plate on the bottom that says
U.S.Navy.  I think it has no other significance other than it was owned
and used by the Navy.

Bill