Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Owners and Stereotypes
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 11:35:36 -0600

MY ANSWERS........

>>>any farther off road than the mall parking lot.

Old Honda Accord

>thought of taking another sip of the caustic swill.

Well, a good Ridge zin makes me happy!

>>>craze began.

Tobacco smoke is one of the many great scourges of the earth, although I
did smoke a Parodi once in the late 60s.

>>>contents.  It makes a great coffee table item in their house.

Nature, Science and Cell

>swimming coach, and Brianna takes interpretive tap lessons.

We swim in the city pool (prefer the "no urinating" section).

>>>morning I was on my way to the Starbucks kiosk right after my Tai Chi,
>and..."

Peet's.  Bicycle racing.

>>>store.

Don't need too many lenses.

Since when are Levis pleated?

>but then told everyone they had theirs first.

Took in a stray alley cat and her kittens.

>postman will be impressed when he delivers their packages.

Well, I do like reading Walker Percey and Mark Twain.

I like to grow as much of my food as I can.

>pictures by themselves.  Ever.

My darkroom doubles as the kid's bathroom.

- -Mark Walberg    <;@)