Subject: Re: [Leica] Abrahamsson Soft Release Now Available
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 17:12:36 -0400

At 07:21 PM 7/17/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Friday, July 17, 1998
>
>As promised earlier this is to inform you all LUGgers that the Abrahamsson
>Soft Release are now available. It fits  Leicas or any other camera with a
>standard cable release.

Hi, Tom:

I have been very negligent not to let you know how much I liked the Soft
Releases that you sent me. They are very high quality, well-made addditions
to the Leica accessories - just what I would expect from you.  I  used them
all of the time in Honduras.  I did end up with several interesting
photographs of my feet and elbows, but the few wasted frames were worth it
for the extra stop or so I got by using slower shutter speeds.  I did
manage to lose one but that's not unexpected since I wear the cameras about
20 hours a day in all kinds of conditions.  I'm ordering 3 in each color if
you still have the green, 4 in each color if you don't.  In other words, I
would like 12 so I'm sending a check for $120.  I'm still working in the
darkroom under a deadline but expect to come out next week and send you my
check and label.  Thank you for making the Soft Release available!  Will
you be in Cape Cod or Denver in October?

Leically,

Tina