Subject: [Leica] On Photographic Seeing
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 15:24:32 -0700

As a first challenge (albeit a small one) for Curt Miller, or anyone willing
to comment, I would like to know what exercises photographers who "can’t see
the forest for the trees" employ .  In other words, how can one keep sharp
in spotting a potential photograph among the mundane.
When I travel I find all I see to be exotic while in my home surroundings I
tend to became blase at seeing the same haunts day after day.

Joseph Codispoti