Subject: RE: [Leica] End of the line
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 12:36:37 -0400

have witness more discourtesy here than I care to tolerate.  Truly
inexcusable.

Regards,

Curt
REPLY TO ABOVE:

...Then don't tolerate it! :-)
I have to say that I find only about 10 percent of what's on this list
interesting, and about 5 percent of that is useful to me - which makes
subscribing well worthwhile and puts the list in about the top 1% of what's
out there. (Try subscribing to the G2 list for a while). And which means
that in a few minutes a day I can skim the list, deleting those messages I
don't care to read and saving those I care to.

The posts on this list are almost always idosyncratic, usually intelligent,
generally charming, occassionally irksome, and at times downright
discurteous. Which put the exchanges on this list, and the people who
contribute to it, many levels above that of the general populace.

Thank God this is still a free country - for those in the U.S. - and a
relatively free form of communications. If the lack of Curt(esy) is just too
much to bear, we still have the option of leaving the list.

B. D.

P.S. Erwinnnnnn....!Erwinnnnnnn....!Come back, Erwinnnnnnnn!