Subject: [Leica] M-2&3 Rewind cranks
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 14:04:41 EDT

All,
	As many of you know, I am making rewinds for M-2&3's.  I was hoping that they
would be done by now.  Unfortunately, I have run into a small delay.  The
machine shop that was to make the knurled handle was unable to produce them
satisfactorily.  I have found another shop that specializes in small parts.
They have promised a 2 week delivery time.  (we'll see)  After I get the
parts, they'll go to be anodized and then they can be assembled.  I estimate
the rewinds will be ready in about a month.  Sorry for the delay! I will let
all intersted parties know when they are complete.

		Richard Wasserman