Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Owners and Stereotypes
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.u-nancy.fr>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 22:42:54 +0200

A 13:59 07/08/98 -0700, vous avez =E9crit :
>From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
>Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 12:16:51 +0200
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Owners and Stereotypes
>
>F Baker wrote:
>>
>> Leica owners are the type of people who:
>>=20
>> -- still think it's hip to order quiche in a restaurant.
>
>Quiche?  Doesn't sound Chinese, Indian or Mexican to me...

Comment : I am very proud to be born and to live in a region, la Lorraine
(in the NE of France near the german border), where "la quiche" has been
made since the Middle Age.=20
I didn't know that eating a quiche was hip and, in consequence, my
grand-mother and my mother were hipsters!
Mr. Putts, I beg your pardon by anticipation for my poor contribution to
the LUG ("The prevailing discourse on the LUG the last twelve months show=
that there seems to be no learning curve in Leica facts and figures").
More seriously, Lorraine is an unknown region of France for Us citizens
except those who were soldiers here during the WW1 (the first KIA soldier
fell in Lorraine), during the WW2 (thanks to Patton and his third army) a=
nd
in the 50-60' (Hello Joseph).

Dominique