Subject: Re: [Leica] End of the line
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.u-nancy.fr>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 22:42:47 +0200

A 00:01 08/08/98 -0700, vous avez =E9crit :

>>From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@knoware.nl>
>>To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>>Subject: [Leica] End of the line
>>Date: Fri, Aug 7, 1998, 7:16 PM
>>

>>With a little sadness I tell all of you that I stop contributing to the=
 LUG.
>>The prevailing discourse on the LUG the last twelve months shows that t=
here
>>seems to be no learning curve in Leica facts and figures. That is a pit=
>>and ultimately selfdestructive.
>>Erwin

I don't understand : what is that "prevailing discourse"? There are many
threads inside the LUG and I read, more or less swiftly, ALL the messages
because there is always something to pick up and moreover because I respe=
ct
ALL the fellows who  take the time to word a message.Therefore my job
pushes me on work like a dog and i have no time to spend.=20
I find your behaviour is "elitiste" : you fling a value judgment bag in t=
he
LUG face. As a member of the LUG, of the "masse" (as opposed to the
"elite") I would say, I feel hurt.

Dominique