Subject: [Leica] ISP charges
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 11:45:42 +0200

Adrian wrote:
>So it is not appreciated when people send messages with huge attachments
>or reply to the digest with the entire previous digest copied below.

I totally agree. We have been subjected in the near past to messages with
six (!) quotes, running >>>>>>. In my view that sort of writing is just
plain lazy.

And while on the subject: Should not we also object to those messages with
enless mimn-garbadge attached, whole unintelligible html-pages. For C.'s
sake: this is E-mail, not a diluted website!

Sander

- -----
Sander van Hulsenbeek
at work: sander.vanhulsenbeek@solvay.com