Subject: Re: [Leica]New Leica List??
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 02:42:38 -0700

Curt,

I have to agree with you about subject lines not being changed and quoted
text not deleted. However, this  thing called the Leica User's Group is a
very dynamic group that may talk about anything, some of which may be
hardcore phototecho-talk, reminiscing about old screw mount Leica stories,
or folks talking about new lenses, broken lenses, whatever! We all have to
remember that one man's (or woman's) drivel may really stir up the ire in
some  part of the group. This group, with all its digressions, is for
information and entertainment!

If you do put together a new "Leica Photography Group" how are you planning
on keeping the focus of the group?

I've rambled long enough. I think I'm going to put my new 50 Summilux on my
M6 and go out do some low light stuff on the new Fuji MS 100/1000.

Jeff Alford