Subject: [Leica] M6 Winder?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 05:57:18 EDT

Many years ago I owned an M42 with a winder.  I am considering the purchase of
one for my M6 but was shocked at the current price of around $900.  I don't
recall how much it was 15 years ago but I am sure it was no where near this
amount.  I don't believe the M42 was $900 at that time.

Does anyone have experience with the current issue and if you do would you
purchase it again?   Has there been improvements in the winder to warrant the
high cost?

Any comments would be appreciated.

BOB