Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Winder?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 15:06:02 EDT

Ted:

Thanks for your straightforward response to my question about the M6 Winder.
When you mentioned noise you brought back memories of the one I used on my
M42.   There have been many positive comments on the site about the
Abrahamsson Winder in the past.  At the time it was being discussed I wasn't
looking at them.  I will refer to the website address that you gave me.  It
doesn't appear that Leica does very well with winders.  I was never able to
get one to operate on my R8 consistently.

Again thanks for your response.

BOB