Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Winder?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 15:21:58 EDT

Thomas;

Thanks for your suggestions and site references.  Several have suggested the
Abrahamsson Winder.  I will look into it.

Again thanks,

BOB
<< when you are looking about a winder for your M6, maybe the "rapid
 winder" from tom abrahamsson is also worth to think about....

 it works very silent, quite fast and effective - and manual! just with
 a clever lever on the bottom and the  middlefingers of your left hand
 - no batteries needed, great! so, the rapid-winder is much smaller
 than the electric winder. the price is about 425 USD.

 i use it with pleasure on my M6 for press-photography.

 good information gives hans pahlen on his site...
 http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/rapidw.htm